Cancellation by participant (international) retreat
- If the participant, for whatever reason, can no longer participate in the retreat(s) and wishes to cancel, the following rules apply with regard to reimbursement of the participation costs owed:
- Up to two months before the start of the retreat, the participant will receive 50% of the total participation costs;
- No participation fees will be refunded within two months before the start of the retreat.
- For retreat(s) with a shorter participation period, separate rules apply regarding reimbursement of participation costs. These are listed on the website annemarieshealth.com
- The participant has up to two weeks before the start of the retreat to arrange a replacement participant. The replacement will not take place without prior written approval for this replacement participant by Annemarie's Health Retreats. If Annemarie's Health Retreats agrees in writing to the proposed replacement, no refund of participation costs will be made. Any such settlement or refund must be made between the original participant and alternate participant.
For further conditions, please refer to the page with the General Terms and Conditions of Annemarie's Health Retreats